Marc Milstein, Ph.D. is an internationally recognized speaker on optimizing brain health, lowering risk of dementia, and boosting happiness and productivity. He has conducted research on topics including genetics, cancer biology, neuroscience, and infectious disease and his work has been published in multiple scientific journals. From the moment Dr. Milstein steps on stage or presents virtually, he engages audiences with breakthrough research and valuable take-home tips through humor and fascinating stories while at the same time empowers them with actionable and usable strategies. Attendees leave with immediate tools, key solutions, and motivation to transform and maximize productivity, energy, and longevity. Dr. Milstein attended UCLA where he earned both his Ph.D. in Biological Chemistry and his Bachelor of Science in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology.
Keep the Aging Brain Healthy, Boost Memory, & Lower Risk for Dementia
There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top-shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games and Sudoku. Breakthrough research is uncovering the surprising, key actionable steps to boost your brain and keep it working better, longer.
The statistics are staggering. 47 million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is expected to skyrocket to 115 million people by 2050. Recent studies estimate that about a third of dementia is preventable if actionable steps are taken.
Hear the scoop on scientifically valid, actionable tips to optimize your brain health and what is just myth, hype and marketing. Utilize the latest science to empower you to keep your brain young.
The audience will learn:
· Sciencebased memory boosting tips you can start using today.
· Quick and highly effective stress management tips to protect your brain.
· How to optimize your gut to optimize your brain.
· Actionable tips to get effective sleep to boost your brain.
· The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and dementia.
· What you need to do every day to keep your brain young and healthy.
· The surprising new research on what accelerates the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
Optimize Your Immune System, Lower Inflammation, Protect Your Brain and GutFormat:
30 –60 minutes keynote or breakout. Can be flexible and tailored to your audience.
This program is perfect for:
· Anyone who wants to harness the latest science on how to optimize their immune system and gut brain health.
· How to stay healthy while working from home.
· Anyone who wants to hear real science based tips as opposed to myths and hype.
The audience will leave with:
· 5 key steps to optimize your immune system and gut health.
· What is real and what is hype about supplements and probiotics to boost your immune and gut health.
· How to get the most nutrients out of your food. You could be eating the right foods, the wrong way.
· What is just myth, marketing and hype when it comes to gut and immune health.
To learn more about Dr Milstein’s virtual and in-person keynotes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org